<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9790514?origin\x3dhttp://iamblurnerd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, February 22, 2005

just yest nite, i asked one of my fren for any interesting sites cuz i was waiting for another fren's call. . . and she just promptly showed me dis website full of quotes which i find some really interesting and full of meaning. . . http://www.boardofwisdom.com/ and if you all are to busy to just even click onto e website to have a look, i have summarised here for you based on my opinion. . .

here are e top 3 quotes which i find are most meaningful:

1) We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

2) I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.

3) The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.


and a few interesting quotes for you to laugh about:

Have you ever wondered why our noses run and our feet smell??

A friend is someone who will bail you out of jail, but your best friend is the one sitting next to you saying "that was f***ing awesome"

It's better to keep your mouth shut and give the impression that you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.

No one dies a virgin, Life screws us all.

The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone -- but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened.

God gave us a penis and a brain but not enough blood to use both at the same time.

I'm never wrong. I once thought I was wrong, turns out, I was mistaken.

People have the right to be stupid. Some people abuse that privilege.

"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day."

F.E.A.R.: F**k Everything And Run!

Don't play stupid with me...I'm better at it.

Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

it all just goes to say how bored i am clearing my leave at home by spending time to do dis. . . haiz. . .

Blogged @ 10:38 AM
Don't let me go -