<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9790514?origin\x3dhttp://iamblurnerd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, February 03, 2006

there wasnt much euphoria leading up to the celebrations of CNY 2006.. perhaps it came to early and at first i thot that i was the only one to feel it that way but my surrounding friends told me that too!

as usual, I had reunion "dinner" on CNY eve in the afternoon.. and there were loads of food prepared! something special this year as we bought sakae sushi and the "lau yu sheng" from there..
collecting ang baos on new yr eve was a tradition and I had basically collected all my ang baos that night as I nv go relative visiting..

went to roger's hse on new yr to play mahjong and hope I can stop my continuous losing streak every year.. for once, I thot I could halt it as I was winning quite abit. But things changed after supin came.. *boom* I lost 50 bucks.. haiz "lang suay jiu see suay".. I always got no luck wif gambling.. I have come to terms wif it.. haha.

For those who have read roger's blog, dun believe his bullshiting bout me not able to ride kenny's bike.. true, I did stall my engine for the first time but after that I rode around the car park! Damn u roger, I can sue u for slandering me! Dun I just look cool on a bike?

After that, roger, hazel and winson stayed overnight and we played a game full of evil plots.. the game was to play blackjack and the bet was drinking tap water.. the player gets to put any amount of water on their betting cups and who ever loses between the banker and player, they will have to drink.. it applies for double and triple and that means if u lose triple u would have to drink 3 cups! so for 1 round I went to the toilet.. after that, my card was already dealt and I betted only a drop of water as I was very full.. so winson asked me whether I wanted to increase my bets.. I saw my cards, I got 20 pts, so chances of losing was very low.. I din noe that he had seen his cards, not so even realized that they manipulated it! So I increased to a full cup.. thereafter, when he showed me he got 2 Aces, my jaw dropped.. damn it. I drank a full glass of water before they told me I was tricked..

The next day, we went to susan's hse to pay her a visit.. she was supposed to sing ktv with us but couldn’t even walk out of her house after injuring her ligaments.. hmm I wonder how one can fall till they tear their ligaments.. anyway bought her mags to accompany her thru 2 wks of staying in bed.. oh! Did I mention that she couldn’t bathe for the next 2 wks? A reminder to bring a mask before anyone wants to pay her a visit.. I am not saying she is smelly, I really dun mean that.. pls dun get the wrong idea..

Blogged @ 2:09 PM
Don't let me go -