Friday, April 14, 2006
It has been a long time since we had ktv session with Susan.. so we met @ clementi kbox which is nearer to her house as her leg has not recovered yet. well i sensed that something bad is going to happen before we reached and i was right! I haven even put down my bag and she took out oreo cheesecake
something i couldnt make out what that was which she said she baked herself and wanted us to try.. Feeling hungry yet there was no other alternatives to food.. i had to eat..

well the look on my face says it all..
but it tasted quite good after all! i have to give her some credit for the cheesecake cuz it really tasted not bad.. it was quite good for a first timer.. In the end, we finished the 2 cheesecakes!

David Tao's concert by me which i bet all of them enjoyed thoroughly right??

>

The New F.I.R!

We sent susan home after that and during the journey, we took pics on the train's door making use of its relflection to great effect! Alas we decided to take pictures below her hse blk playground.


Just then, a thought came to my mind.. I wanted them to take a video which the 3 of us sing David Tao's "Ai Hen Jian Dan" part by part. It wasnt easy to do it in public as we never ever completed even half the song as we would feel paiseh when ppl walk past or we would laugh ourselves during the video. In the end, we had more than 15 NGs and the major culprit was none other than Roger.. I really doubt Peicai Sec Sch's Drama Club and their Students haha.. I wanted to post the videos on blog but just cant seem to do that. If anyone knows pls tell me!
Blogged
@ 10:02 PM
Don't let me go -