Tuesday, July 25, 2006
I always hated this period of the year, cuz its always the hungry ghost festival. Not that i am scared but its the curfew i got from my dad every year. He always dun let us come home after 12 for this period and this applies to all including my sis who is over 33! (oops sorry sista, for revealing ur age..). Still remember last year this time when i was still outside at arnd 11plus, he called and screwed me upside down.. I was so damn pissed at that time. Somemore this year's festival is gonna stretched until Sept! Wat the hell! Today is the first day of the festival if i am not wrong.. Cuz i saw ppl praying all over after singing ktv wif Roger till 1am. I reached home at arnd 2am. Luckily, tink my dad didnt rem and never call me haha.. And wonder why i wake up so early? Cuz i'm going to accompany my grandma to see doc wif my sis.Blogged
@ 7:51 AM
Don't let me go -
The Blogger
Bernard Tay
30th Nov 1984
tayhaoyang@hotmail.com
Friendster
Footprints
The Past Tense