<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9790514?origin\x3dhttp://iamblurnerd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, July 16, 2006

Well today is officially my last day of work! It has been a very wonderful experience coming to work at this hotel and i really appreciate the colleagues for making me feel so settled! Part of the reason of me feel so settled here is beacause they dun really stress me and its quite obvious with me using MSN everyday when i'm at work. Still remembering my first 2 weeks at work, it was so damn stressful and unhappy cuz i couldnt really click with 2 of the managers at first. But now, all of them treat me so well. Time really flies...

Anyway, I would be leaving for my Kota Tinggi trip tml! Its actually a SIM-ODAC Freshman Orientation Camp and i'm quite excited about it! Oh well, my KL trip with Yuki, Julie & Jack has almost been confirmed to be on 5th Aug for 3 days 2 nites stay at Westin. Free accomodation leh.. 不去白不去! But smth hindering me is that i might have to skip a day of school cuz i am still not sure of my timetable yet. Well, if i really cant skip sch that day, i might have to forgo my KL trip..

And also, my NZ trip has been confirmed and booked! 9-16 Sept!! This one definately have to skip cuz its been a long time since the whole family went out on a family trip! Think RMIT exams shld be in end Oct so that shldnt be a prob. And my newly known fren who is taking the same course and also staying in Katong, have also told me he can help me take down notes! Whahaha!

I needa find a part-time job asap! I hope i wun be studying on Sat cuz i might wanna go back to promoter line - BenQ. Think thats the only choice i have. If not might go work at Julie's shop if her hp shop opens in time for me to work.. Expenses is gonna really be really high for me. I dunno wat to do. I owe my sis $400 for borrowing from her to put in my UOB bank to prevent it from further having a negative value.. I also need to pay her back the remaining $350 which we have to fork out to pay for the repairs of her car. I need to save for my NZ trip to spend over there. I needa buy alot of stuffs like new shirts, t-shirts, bermudas and bags! One sentence sums up all. Argh! I just need MONEY!

Blogged @ 6:39 PM
Don't let me go -