Friday, August 04, 2006
Life has never been so well adapted by me at a new environment like SIM. I never got used to lifestyle at JC, probably because i cant really click with the people there and given the high intensity of stress that i was facing. I am really happy at SIM given the ppl around me and i am even happier now cuz i just had a talk wif my mum bout giving me this sem to prove and to let me do what i wan, let me decide myself when i shld study or when i shld play or to sum it up, plan my own schedule. I was always against the idea of being "forced" or "urged" to study. It can be disastrous as shown during my A levels. I will just stare at the book and not absorbing anything. I said before i will study and play hard, and i will make it come true, which makes this semester's results even more impt as it acts as a stepping stone to my next level of freedom and towards gaining my parent's trust.Blogged
@ 9:50 PM
Don't let me go -
The Blogger
Bernard Tay
30th Nov 1984
tayhaoyang@hotmail.com
Friendster
Footprints
The Past Tense