Monday, May 12, 2008
i am in a good mood today! Man U won their title for 2 successive seasons! WhooHooo! Went to crab shack to catch the last match of EPL and it was a nerve wrecking moment i must say. No more soccer for the next 3 months. BORED!
Finally got my biscuits from Roger haha. I simply love this biscuits. I would consider it to be my all time favourite but sadly, it can only be bought in Japan. Introducing 白色恋人...



Can u imagine soft yet crispy butter cookies with white chocolate in between? its godlike! but then its damn exp. i think 1 box like this costs $15. So tks roger! And pls buy this for me if anyone goes Japan haha..
Oh and tks serene for buying me sweets before i go on plane. I told her my fav sweet was the marks and spencers fizzy fish but she said it was sold out! argh. if anyone wants to buy me sweets, pls buy the sour fizzy fish for me from marks and spencer haha. I know its a little exp, but then, what are frens for?

The wrong one. But tks anyway serene!

Yes! My favourite sweet!
I guess i will blog more often now, cuz i think my holidays are boring and i have nothing else better to do!
OH YA I DEDICATE THIS PICTURE TO U PRIS, CUZ U SAID MY DAD WAS CUTE. THIS PIC SHOWS THAT HE IS EVEN CUTER! SO DUN SAY THAT I NV DEDICATE ANYTHING TO U.. HAPPY? HAHA!

Blogged
@ 1:17 AM
Don't let me go -