Monday, May 12, 2008
There always comes this point when i feel tempted to change my loose coins into notes wif my dad. I just did it. Need some of it for my bkk trip tml. i got $90 bucks from my coins. The can sounds and feels empty. Only a few 5 cents inside. Argh! i need to start putting in coins again..
My mum wanted to give me some money for my bkk trip but i TURNED HER DOWN haha. Although it was a bit wasted, but i tink i have enuf for myself and i am gonna continue working at starhub once i come back from bkk. So i didnt wan to take her money.
Anyway she was quite encouraging towards my badly done ethics paper. I was a little surprised by her reply actually. It happened actually a week ago. I was feel quite depressed and i decided to msg my mum, letting her get mentally prepared in case i really fail. She has always been quite strict wif my studies before i entered SIM. But i tink my results have proved that its better to be lenient than be strict on my studies haha. I was a little comforted by her reply actually. She replied me "So tough? Well you have done ur best. If u really fail den u have to re sit that paper again rite?" But i was too depressed to reply her and i just went for my nap haha. But, at least she can see the hard work i put in for all the weeks at KM. Ahhha, i dunno if she reads my blog but she asked for my address once!
I just keep listening to that song, repeating and repeating.. It just sounds so soothing and nice.
Blogged
@ 9:52 PM
Don't let me go -