Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Choosing to play overnight mj yest was a bad idea. My cough has worsened now and i am having my ippt later. Its a do-or-die ippt. If i fail, it means i would be very busy from the next 1 month as i would need to go for RT 3 times a week. The thot of that shudders me la.. HAIZ! However, if i managed to pass, i would be relieved of my RT duties!
Yest, was a bad night to have breakfast after mj. We went from beef horfun in Geylang, to Lavendar market, to curry rice, to Balestier, to Shaw plaza Mac and NONE WAS OPEN! We were like WTF.. Finally settled for Mac at Boon Keng.. All the time wasted led to me returning home late which my mum was already awake. When i stepped into the house, i didnt talk to her and she talk to me. I tink she is angry with me for staying out so late when i am still sick. I just went straight back into the room and slp..
Just when i was typing this, my dad came home and asked me wat time i came back yest. He told me once or twice is ok but dun always come back so late haha. Well, i believe my health has deteriorated over the years due to late nights. I always heard ppl saying at 2am, ur liver is dunno wat removing the toxins or wat shit, 3am is kidney... so on so forth la. So that means toxins have been building up in my body over the years haha..
I always say i wan to slp early but i nv did so.. BUT thats not the most impt thing now. The issue that is of paramount importance now is
CAN I PASS MY IPPT LATER? It shall be known in a few hours time.. I NEED LUCK!! Please give me some.. I MEAN LOTS...
Blogged
@ 1:13 PM
Don't let me go -