Saturday, November 01, 2008
This has been a bad week for me.. I am beginning to feel that exams are quite unfair! It seems that even when u study, u will not do well and might even fail! It happened last sem on my biz ethics when i did not know that chunk was tested and 2/3 of the marks was from that chunk!
But luckily, they moderated and i got 50. Just passed.
I wonder if i would be that lucky this sem. Sales was crap. Memorising so many articles and in the end only 2 small parts of the article came out. If u had skipped one article and skipped a small section of another article, u would be screwed.
Global sucks big time. BIG BIG TIME. I am feeling rather demoralised rite now.. Imagine me writing only 2 pages for a 40marks question. Its not that i didnt study.. I studied quite hard for it but then i mixed up and forgot alot of points. ok i shall not harp on it anymore. its over. I just hope that i can pass now. My brain is like degenerating as time passes.. Just like my results.. I still have 1 more paper to go and i am trying to find the motivation to study..
On a side note, my sis gave me $100 more for my allowance this month! Saying its for me to spend in hongkong.. That cheered me up a little!
Blogged
@ 8:42 PM
Don't let me go -