Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Today finally marks the end of exams. It has been a tough period!! I hate sacrificing my sleep and i woke up at 9 when i slept at 4 yest. I just had to study a little more..
This semester isnt good for me. Somehow, i feel that i am not fully prepared for this exam even thou i was studying everyday for the whole of 3wks of study break. I even became superstitous enough to "not choose a black brief to refusing to eat mentos" because huifen said eating menots makes one become stupid. I did not heed her advice few months back and keep eating! Now.. i have to try every method to make sure i successfully get thru this paper.
Alrights.. back to studying for my last paper at 2pm. Wish me luck. And i really need it!
Blogged
@ 9:31 AM
Don't let me go -