<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9790514?origin\x3dhttp://iamblurnerd.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://beta.blogger.com/navbar.g?blogID=36048451" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, August 20, 2013

So many questions on my mind.. How have you been? When will we be able to start talking? Or will we ever? Are you still very upset or angry with me? How long will this last? Am I going to still feel as upset 3-4 months down the road? Should I quit to go back SR just to avoid the awkwardness? (I know its stupid to entertain this thought). It just seems that life in Chevron is just another working place for me. I don't like going to work now. I dread it. Even more so now. I asked him to take care of you and cheer you up, and i know he is probably doing a good job. But i guess, i still don't really like him though i know he is probably the only one at work that can make you feel slightly better now. I was feeling really shitty last friday and sat. Everywhere or everything i do just seems to link back to you and i just couldn't keep it all to myself.

Hope you are not starving yourself and you're feeling better as the day passes. No one knows what will happen in future but I just hope you'll be happy. These days, I'll just think about your silly smile with your wide grin and gap tooth and i hope its something you'll always have. You'll always be that someone special to me.

Blogged @ 10:23 AM
Don't let me go -